Our Corporate Social Responsibility
A fundamental element of the J.K. Organisation
As a company with a history spanning over a century, we have a deep understanding of societies needs and the values and commitment required to bring about improvement and change. As an organisation, we take our role in society seriously and throughout our history have endeavoured to build a better world to live.
Since inception we have played an active role in the community and created trusts, built facilities and institutes to enrich our community in education, healthcare and culture.
The J.K. Organisation has a century old rich cultural heritage. People have always been its heart & soul. This people centric approach has been extended to the society at large. The caring values of the organisation imbibed from its founding fathers are being practiced through extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes reaching out to the deprived sections of the society in the field of education, adult literacy, health, environmental protection, social infrastructure, culture and sports.
The J.K. Organisation has established numerous institutions imparting quality education from the primary to the tertiary level. The efforts have been spearheaded largely under the aegis of the Non Profit “Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation”. In addition, financial assistance is also provided to various bodies engaged in delivering quality education and training. The Organisation provides professional career counselling to students so as to facilitate their professional progress. The Organisation has also undertaken Adult Literacy and Women Education initiatives, in the rural areas to equip people with basic education.
- JK Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, Allahabad
- JK Institute of Sociology & Human Relations, Lucknow
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Kolkata (Website – http://www.lsakolkata.com)
- Lakshmipat Singhania Higher Secondary School, Jaykaypur, Orissa
- Lakshmipat Singhania Public School, Jaykaypur, Orissa
- Lakshmipat Singhania School, Jaykaygram, Kankroli, Rajasthan
- Laskshmipat Singhania School, Jaykaypuram, Sirohi, Rajasthan
- Sir Padampat Singhania Education Centre, Kanpur
- Sulochana Devi Singhania Higher Secondary School, Thane, Maharashtra
- Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research, Kanpur
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Bissau, Rajasthan
- Sir Padampat Singhania School, Kota, Rajasthan
- JK Institute of Technology, Nimbahera, Rajasthan
- Kailashpat Vidyavihar School, Nimbahera
- Lala Kamalapt Singhania Education Centre, Gotan
- Kailashpat Singhania High School, Vijaygram, Chhindwara
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, Rajasthan (Website – http://www.jklu.edu.in)
The Organisation is associated with premier academic institutions of the country like IIM Lucknow, IIT Chennai and Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
The J.K. Organisation is constantly adding value to the health care system of the country. Driven by its core value of Caring for People, it has set-up and made available numerous Hospitals and Health Care\Institutions, extending from primary to the super specialty levels, to the society. The Organisation conducts various health camps and NGO partnered programs for AIDS prevention, Population stabilization, Mother & Child care, Eye care and many more. As well as various health outreach and on-going welfare programmes, conducted in rural areas.
Some of the renowned health care institutions that have been established by the group are:
- JK Institute of Radiology & Cancer Research, Kanpur
- Lakshmipat Singhania Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute for Liver, Renal and Digestive Diseases, New Delhi
- Mother & Child Health Institute, Jaipur
- Jaykaylon Women’s Hospital, Kota
- Kailashpat Singhania Institute of Medicines, Kanpur
- Lala Kamlapat Memorial Hospital, Kanpur
J.K. Organisation with a commitment towards a greener tomorrow has always connected itself closely with the environment. Environment protection and conservation of natural resources has always been its prime concern.
Its constant eco-friendly activities include initiatives like, water conservation, rain water harvesting, extensive tree planting, energy and power conservation etc. These efforts have been recognized by various awards and environmental quality certifications.
In an effort to promote the cause of sports significant spends have been made for infrastructural development such as cricket stadiums & playing grounds at interior locations.
Motor Sports talent has been nurtured in the country and the prodigies of the program have done India proud in the global motor sports arena.
Towards strengthening the social infrastructure, J.K. Organisation has undertaken in developing schemes like Mid-day meal kitchens as well as sanitation facilities, in various parts of the country.
Corporate Social Responsibility at J.K. Organisation is an ongoing journey as it is not an activity but a perspective towards life of helping those in need.
J.K. Organisation is dedicated to improving, the quality of life of the people and is devoted to promoting ethical, cultural and religious values. It strives to inculcate values including integrity, honesty, fairness, and trust.
A number of exquisite temples, at various places have been constructed towards this end.
The famous amongst them are ‘Sri Dwarkadhish Temple’, ‘Sri Kamleshwar Temple’ and ‘Sri Radhakrishna Temple’ at Kanpur and temples elsewhere. Sri Radhakrishna temple is a landmark in Indian architecture and is one of the finest of its kind. Various cultural activities are supported throughout the country.