SME on Enterprise Service Management
Innovative and disruptive technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning initiatives are enabling businesses to become more agile however at the same time managing fragmented services through multiple applications and maximizing the reuse of existing investments are the key challenges faced by today’s CIOs in this digital world.
As per the recent survey from SDI [Service Desk Institute]: the top influencers of enterprise service management solutions are automation capability (62%), product features and functionality (60%), user experiences (57%) and self-service capability (56%).
Strategies towards integrating and managing enterprise services with organizational value chain along with growing scale, complexity and diversity of digital assets of ecosystem is critical to success!
Via this webinar, our experts will share the insights on how you can utilize the integrated enterprise service management solution to modernize your enterprise service need, along with a roadmap to guide your modernization endeavor with more than 30% reduction on TCO.
- What are the emerging gaps in enterprise service management and why do you need it in digital era?
- How IoT(Internet of Things), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning capabilities resolves industry challenges through integrated enterprise service management solution?
- What is the best implementation approach of integrated enterprise service management solution and how it works?
- How to realize the value proposition and what are the benefits of value centric enterprise growth?
- Explore DEMO and some of the real-life cases
JK Technosoft leverages the Enterprise Service Management of an emerging provider Stupa. Join JK Technosoft along with its partner thought leader, Subrata Mandal for an interactive webinar on “Enterprise Service Management: Taking a Paradigm Shift in the Digital Era”