The automotive industry has experienced some difficult times in recent years, which have left companies facing falling automobile prices and increased manufacturing costs. In the ever increasing global economy, manufacturers have to adapt to new challenges and stiff competition and are constantly looking for new ways to provide their customers with a more safe, comfortable and enjoyable driving experience.
The automobile industry has always been at the forefront of technology. Today’s modern vehicles are expected to provide high tech communications, GPS and entertainment, including television, DVDs, and Bluetooth etc. In car, electronics now account for more than 20% of automobile production costs and rising.
JKT help clients from all aspects of the automotive industry to create robust and manageable applications that enhance the line of service and reduce operational cost, bringing a multitude of business enablers and benefits.
- Application Development
- Application Support & Managed Services
- Application Integration
- ERP implementation, Upgrades, Roll-out, EDI
- Provided Shop floor automation solution to a leading OEM supplier in Automotive industry to integrate shop floor equipment directly with SAP
- SAP implementation for Auto Component manufacturer reducing cycle time
- Developed portal for selling cars for a leading Auto Retailer in the UK
- Modernised Fleet & Asset Management systems for a specialist solutions provider in the Automotive sector enhancing the fleet utilization
- Provided Application Managed Services to a major US manufacturer of automobile combustion systems
ArvinMeritor, Autoquake, Delphi, Ford, Schefenacker Motherson, EMCON Technologies, Hero Honda, Lumax, Lear Corp. PMP Auto