Experience Level 10+ Years,
Number of Position 3
Job Description/Required Skills
- Should be from a technology background (any technology)
- Project management and software engineering process expertise focused on agile/scrum execution.
- Proven track record of executing technology led projects (Java, .Net, Mobility, Any other technology).
- Ensure tasks and responsibilities are correctly assigned to appropriate technology personnel during Sprint planning / execution.
- Good Exposure of Service Industry with experience of handling clients from multiple geography.
- Strong understanding of global business/functional areas and experience in managing large and complex development projects.
- Issue/Escalation Management, Good communication skills and ability to manage client expectations.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Good in estimation, Budgeting, costing, resource management, risk management
- Demonstrated high level of accountability and personal responsibility.
- Certifications (ANY): PMP or Prince (Mandatory)/SCRUM/CSM-Certified / ITIL
- Qualification / Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Project Initiation (Project kick-off, Process design and implementation, Contract review)
- Project Planning and Monitoring (Functional knowledge, Change management, Planning and assignment of tasks, Final acceptance)
- Review and Oversight (Review of progress, Review of work products, Review of processes)
- Resource Management (Training and Mentoring)
- Relationship Management (Client engagement, Client feedback)
- Other areas (Organizational contribution, Pre-sales support)