JKT’s mPOS – mobile Point of Sale is a smart solution to fast track Outlets/Stores sales and enhance customer experience.
mPOS is a cloud based application which enables Retail Outlets to perform their daily activities like Order Management, Customer Billing, Inventory Management, Receivables & Collections using Mobile devices integrated with Central Salesforce
mPOS helps cluster of Outlets to be managed and controlled centrally. mPOS can also be used as a stand-alone application at Outlets mPOS is built on a highly robust Salesforce Cloud (pay-as-you-use cost effective subscription model) and Android platforms with offline mode feature. The mobile application is designed to offer a two-fold benefit of performing the daily routine operations and simultaneously deliver smart business analytics to capture market trends. Exclusive Customer Loyalty Programs and Trade Promotion Schemes can be run to maximize customer reach and sales.
- Centrally have 360 Degree view of all Outlets Real Time data. Can Access the central application anywhere in any browser
- Increases the transaction speed and enhances business volumes in retail stores
- Enables Outlet related Business Analytics and tracking Market trends
- Faster & easy application rollout to new outlets and easy adaptability by Users
- Can easily switch on to mobile POS during peak hours, thus reducing the customer wait time
- Offline mode of operation enables to carry out the regular outlet transactions even when the internet connectivity is down.
- Data will synchronize with Central Salesforce application automatically when the internet connectivity is restored
- Simplifies IT Management with No Hardware and Software. Automatic Upgrades with Zero infrastructure investment
- Easy Customization and Developments
- mPOS can be easily integrated with any ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, ecommerce, social networking etc. Can also integrate with Social Channels for customer connections, Promotions, Campaigns etc
- Built on highly secured Salesforce Cloud Platform
- Individual user name & password. One Time Password Control if any network change by users.
- IP Range control for mPOS outlet & Central application
- Data synchronization takes place on a secured layer. Uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Push notifications for application updates
- Android Tablet with min OS 4.0
- Internet Connectivity
- Thermal Printer – Optional
- Central Cloud Salesforce subscription
Forbes – Salesforce.com is the first and only vendor as of today to be certified by the US Federal for both Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Gartner – Salesforce has been a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for SFA eight years running