CSR: Our Initiative to Make World a Better Place
As a company, we are deeply conscience of our role as a responsible corporate citizen. Our CSR initiatives form an integral part of our operations and activities.
We are proud to be a member of JK Organization which, over the last century and a quarter, has dedicated itself to national and community service, long before CSR came to be recognized as an important corporate goal. The group has worked tirelessly to make the world a better place, especially focusing on areas where impact for citizens can be maximized to make a difference to their lives.
Some of JK Organization’s CSR initiatives include:
Education, Training and Adult Literacy
Apart from establishing primary and tertiary educational institutions across India, JK Organization also provides financial assistance to various organizations engaged in delivering quality education and training. Professional career counselling to students to facilitate their professional progress and rural adult literacy and women education initiatives to equip people with basic education are other areas in which JK Organization is engaged. Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation is largely responsible for these initiatives. JK Organization is also associated with premier academic institutions in India such as the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow; Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, and Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
Some key academic institutions promoted by the organization are:
- JK Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, Allahabad
- JK Institute of Sociology & Human Relations, Lucknow
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Kolkata
- Lakshmipat Singhania Higher Secondary School, Jaykaypur, Odisha
- Lakshmipat Singhania Public School, Jaykaypur, Odisha
- Lakshmipat Singhania School, Jaykaygram, Kankroli, Rajasthan
- Laskshmipat Singhania School, Jaykaypuram, Sirohi, Rajasthan
- Sir Padampat Singhania Education Centre, Kanpur
- Sulochana Devi Singhania Higher Secondary School, Thane, Maharashtra
- Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research, Kanpur
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Bissau, Rajasthan
- Sir Padampat Singhania School, Kota, Rajasthan
- JK Institute of Technology, Nimbahera, Rajasthan
- Kailashpat Vidyavihar School, Nimbahera
- Lala Kamalapt Singhania Education Centre, Gotan
- Kailashpat Singhania High School, Vijaygram, Chhindwara
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
JK Organization has contributed significantly in India’s health care sector by establishing a number of hospitals and medical institutions ranging from the primary to super-specialty. In addition, it is actively pursues partnerships with non-governmental organizations to promote AIDS prevention, population stabilization, mother and child care, eye care and health camps. Rural outreach and welfare programs for the excluded poor are an important part of its health care program.
Some well-known health care institutions established by the group are:
- JK Institute of Radiology & Cancer Research, Kanpur
- Lakshmipat Singhania Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute for Liver, Renal and Digestive Diseases, New Delhi
- Mother and Child Health Institute, Jaipur
- Jaykaylon Women’s Hospital, Kota
- Kailashpat Singhania Institute of Medicines, Kanpur
- Lala Kamlapat Memorial Hospital, Kanpur
JK Organization strives towards a greener future and is committed to protection and conservation of the environment at all its operational facilities. Its on-going eco-friendly initiatives include water and energy conservation, rain water harvesting, extensive tree planting, to name a few. These initiatives have been recognized through awards and environmental quality certifications.
The organization’s endeavors in sports promotion have resulted in the establishment of stadiums and playing grounds in remote locations. It has been instrumental in identifying and nurturing motor sports talent in the country, and its protégés have won accolades on the global stage.
JK Organization is deeply invested in promoting ethical, cultural and religious values that have sustained the country through history. Apart from supporting cultural events and activities across the country, JL Organization has constructed several temples such as Sri Dwarkadhish Temple, Sri Kamleshwar Temple and Sri Radhakrishna Temple in Kanpur.