The Tokyo-based client is a global leader in insurance and financial services. The organization provides solutions in the areas of life, defined contribution/pension, group insurance and annuity. The Japanese subsidiary provides life insurance products and services to SMEs, and offers its products through independent financial advisers as well as a network of distributors, including regional and national banks, securities companies, and Japan Post.
The company’s range of mission-critical IT solutions, built on a wide range of technology platforms spread across mainframe, legacy systems to e-business solutions, needed to respond quickly to market sentiment and changing regulations and policies as well as customer demands. Its business applications suffered from stability issues, with the in-house team being unable to manage them.
- Consultancy on enhancements and improvement in production support processes
- BA support including: BA inbox, monitoring 24×7 services and data sync activity
- Technical support including: monitoring of production 24X7X365, raising issues by creating tickets and working through them to closure, coordinating with the database team, infrastructure team, and others
- Fixing of bugs
- Independent management of the entire operation
- Reduction in production support cost by 30-40 percent
- Efficient management of all applications
- Enhancement of the existing application architecture to make it future proof
- Reduction of the bug list to zero
- Improvement in the stability of the existing application