The company is a $10+ billion global technology leader, company’s primary focus on connectivity and sensor solutions, provide solutions related to database, power and signal in everything from automotive and aerospace to broadband communications, consumer, energy and industrial applications. The company has 450 users on QAD.
To provide continuous support for all their IT applications and to upgrade the current QAD version and ensuring interfaces to CRM and .Net applications are up and running.
JKT has provided support for QAD production and development and dedicated Progress DBA support with Salesforce support and development for EMEA and US region. With JKT team size of 14 it has supported them in integration with Salesforce and SAP.
Upgradation of QAD to 2013 SE for Energy business, developing custom Module in QAD for Energy & Telecom business.
- Implementation of interfaces between QAD & SAP, QAD & Global data warehouse.
- QAD – .NET Application Integration and inventory reduction.
- Successfully migrated from eB2 to QAD 2013 SE, which has enabled the user to access QAD modules through GUI.
- Created opportunities to integrate the QAD system with other .Net /mobile app/ salesforce applications. Improving the performance of the material puller by combining Picklist & Sales order process.
- Made QAD data available in SAP & Global data warehouse for management review.
- PO requisition Approval through Mobile APP integrated with QAD.