One of the early stage and fast-growing start-ups in Europe was looking for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution to solve some of the key challenges faced by Job Seekers and Employers today:
- Limited analytics implemented by current job portals to filter out relevant resumes for Employers and suitable job openings for Job Seekers.
- Not high-lighting achievements of job seekers along with related recommendations. Generic recommendations are not very helpful.
- Replacing a full-time worker can cost up to twice the employee’s salary.
Based on our experience in Digital transformation, JK Technosoft proposed an artificial intelligence (AI) solution with web and mobile applications development to build the complete platform for both Job Seekers and Employers. The platform also had a robust analytics and reporting module.
Our Digital team evaluated various artificial intelligence/machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, Amazon Machine Learning and Spark MLib. While the implementation is fully service-oriented and can be used with any Machine Learning frameworks after minor changes, JKT has chosen Spark MLib framework which is deployed on Apache PredictionIO platform for building this solution.
- Parsing resume from different languages using Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Content based Job recommendation using machine learning.
- Jobs are recommended based on assessment score.
- Sentimental and behavior analytics from user assessment.
- Robust and scalable back-end.
- Omni-channel availability – Web & Mobile