The client is one of the world’s largest optical and audiology retailers. It has been caring for people’s eyes since 1984 and is UK, Europe & Asia Pacific favourite optician with over 20 million registered customers. The client has more than 2000 stores in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands and Asia pacific countries, all aiming to provide value for money professional eye care, a wide range of high quality spectacles and exclusive specialist support services.
- Implement an enterprise wide platform to run the operations across the organization with an option to automate mundane activities, and increase visibility.
- Improper sales order data collection, stock control and performance reporting.
- Automate Order, material receipt and shipment process between lab and stores to reduce delivery time.
- Provide operational agility and flexibility for requisition of items in labs and stores.
- Customize the Order, Receipt, Inventory, Logistics and Finance modules.
- Leverage the feature rich functionalities of the Compiere ERP.
- Intuitive user interface to easily access the information.
- Flexible document types which fit the business process.
- Use of application dictionary and meta data, to reduce coding.
- Open API’s to send and receive data with third parties.
- Flexible Status reports of tickets for the Management.