The client is one of the world’s largest consumer goods brands in foods, home and personal care. With a workforce of over 100,000 employees worldwide, the group is the world’s number one in savories, spreads, dressings, tea, ice cream, skin and deodorant products and has an annual turnover of more than € 40 billion.
The client’s Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing team, located in London, consolidates data from country-specific SAP systems around the globe and corporate applications to produce financial reports. The client adopted the SAP Netweaver suite, including SAP Business Warehouse, as the core component to delivering data warehousing and business intelligence; and SAP BW along with standardized toolsets to integrate, transform and consolidate global data into valuable business information. The company was looking to supplement its Logical Data Modeling team by engaging a strategic partner who could provide critical skills onshore.
- Placement of a small JK Technosoft team in the client’s London office
- Comparison of SAP BW technical specifications and designs with the client’s principles
- Monitoring and tracking of the development teams across BI-COE to ensure adherence to proper change request processes
- Ensuring compliance using SAP’s CUP for any new user
- Successful transition of the data modeling service to JK Technosoft Advanced Development Center in India
- Release of internal resources and budget for other mission critical work
- Improved governance and adoption of best practices across BI-COE
- Uninterrupted service assurance and high quality delivery from offshore
- Reduced operational costs
- Seamless integration with multicultural multivendor environment
- Improved performance and productivity
- Access to skilled resources
- Frameworks and enablers
- Global delivery capability