Major global bank ensures high availability of systems using dedicated support
The client is based in Boston and its principal market is the north-eastern United States.
Banking & Finance
Client is based in Boston and its principal market is the north-eastern United States. It has $54.7 billion in deposits, operates about 650 retail banking offices and over 2,000 ATMs, and employs approximately 9,800 people.
- 24*7*365 monitoring of database availability.
- Monitoring of database environment to eliminate performance issues, CPU, System Memory, backup and recovery.
- Database reconfiguration and reorganizations for performance improvement.
- Database Refresh.
- Implementation and monitoring of replication.
- Database migration from lower version to higher version.
- Area migration from windows to Linux.
- Setup of DR environment.
- Automating db related activities(Backup,Refresh,Ai files deletion).