Client is Australia’s leading national combined supplier of Nails, Screws, Rivets, Wire Products, Ground Anchors, Stainless Steel Wire Balustrade, Staples, Staple Guns and Driver Bits, with distribution via leading hardware and industrial outlets throughout Australia. Client specializes in Chain-Link, Tubular & Welded Mesh Fencing, Gates and Associated Fencing Materials, including Temporary Fencing.
- Split the existing single Salesforce org into 2 different Orgs for two Business Entities of client.
- Integrating Salesforce with the existing ERP, QAD.
- Migrating Data from the existing org and uploading into the new orgs without impacting the current business operations and ensuring zero error in data transfer.
- Real-time integration between Salesforce & QAD through Qxtend.
- Quotation Process: Dynamic Quotes based on Jobs, emails to customers and in pdf format.
- Discounts and Promotions.
- Custom Forecasting.
- Sales Analysis: By Region/Customer Group/Customer/Product line/ Product.
- Pricing Approvals.
- Salesforce1: Sales Executives can perform daily activities on ipads like –
- Order Booking.
- Day Planning, Check-In, Check-Out.
- Analyze Market share and competitor products.
- Activity Entry.
- The solution built on Force.com Platform.
- Live tracking of on field Salesman from the Dashboard: Google maps.
- Live updates on Order booking, Status on Inventory.
- Day Planning, Check-In, Check-Out of Salesman which leads to their productivity Reports/ Dashboards.
- Independent Orgs help to build strong and better Process for business entities.
- Two Salesforce Orgs for different business.
- Customer related information available on the ipads for Salesman to enable easy decisions.