The Client is India’s leading manufacturer of Plastic packaging solutions producing HDPE/PP Woven Sacks & FIBC with a capacity of 21,000 Metric tons per annum. The Client is a listed company with National Stock Exchange (NSE)/ Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India.
- Absence of standard process for receiving and delegating a job.
- The job workers were tracking their own material consumption for the job.
- Meeting compliance and statutory requirements.
- Improper pricing due to poor tracing of inventory.
- Business process audit & remapping of Production module.
- Customizing, Configuring, Testing & Roll out of Job Work module.
- Training end users for various execution processes.
- Process level auditing.