Company provides world-class strategy, creative, analytics services that deliver optimum ROI for clients. It is helping brands efficiently target their consumers, dramatically improve cost per acquisition and distinctively optimize the lifetime value of customers. No other agency can match the level of expertise it has created, produced and managed with award-winning direct marketing campaigns for 200+ Fortune listed companies, generating over $10 billion.
Client’s proprietary database of media trends and buying behaviors has national and local media campaigns spanning over 25+ years and several billion dollars of already optimized media which helps new campaigns target the most effective media with nearly 100 percent accuracy. The Client application is an industry leading data science source and media planning process that optimizes all client campaigns with qualitative and quantitative reporting and insights. The application process engages the agency’s Creative, Account and Media teams to share interactive communication with brand clients, ensuring media optimization of each campaign.
The client decided to migrate the legacy Progress-based windows product into C# based windows application to improve performance and scalability of the application and reduce operational inefficiencies while replicating the existing features in their entirety and migrating the existing application suite to a modern, supportable platform.
- Development of features implemented in Desktop application from scratch using the Infragistic winform making use of .NET Entity Framework
- Ensuring application compatibility with MS SQL Server 2012
- Analysis of the Client application in the absence of technical documents
- Fulfillment of each feature without any change in the functionality or the look and feel
- Creation of a comprehensive software requirement specifications document
- Enhancement of the client’s operational efficiency
- Realization of business value for the client, both in the near term as well as over a longer time horizon
- Operational continuity during migration