The Client has been creatively solving commercial, industrial, and municipal customers’ most demanding energy procurement, supply, and logistics challenges. The company provides energy commodities and related services to 6,000 customers in 18,000 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- Modernization of progress based order system to new web based solution in Dot Net.
- Develop a framework to fulfill DEF, LTL and FTL business need.
- The application had to be compatible with MS SQL Server 2012.
JKT has provided a DIP Solution:
- Order module of the main fuel supply application was developed which improved operational efficiency and helped the Client to serve their customers in a better way.
- Provide a web based solution using SOA architecture.
- Performance oriented scalable solution that can serve DEF, LTL and FTL business.
- Dashboard reporting for order and delivery status.
- Replicated the application with enhanced functionality as per the client’s requirement.
- Improved the performance of the application.
- A dynamically scalable solution with minimal operational overheads.
- New features were added to improve functionality.
- No major infrastructure upgrades required.