Client is a leading food processing company in India over Rs.6000 Crores in revenues, delivering products in over 5 categories through 3.5 million retail outlets to more than half the Indian population.
Client was looking for a cloud based Customer Service Solution to handle the call center activities with CTI Integration. The project scope involves performing various activities for call center agents, Factory/Distributor/ASM, RSM, etc., and for management.
1. Customer Service Team
- Case Management:
- Receiving calls from various sources like Consumers, dealers, retailers, etc.
- Case creation, categorization.
- Call recording option on the cases.
- Assigning the case to the stake holders – Factory/Distributor/ASM/RSM etc. for resolution.
- Case status & activity update.
- Case closure.
- Automatic Call waiting & Call routing features will be part of CISCO IVR components.
- Files/doc update to cases.
- Knowledge Management:
- Refer to the historical case details for resolution.
- Document management for the knowledge base.
- Customer/Contact Management
- Create new customers.
- Update additional details of the customers.
- Order Booking
- Refer to Customer-Salesman daily visit plan from SFA System, pulled by Salesforce.
- Online booking of orders for the Salesmen missed visits/beat.
2. Factory/Distributor/ASM/RSM etc.,
The above stake holders can perform the below activities from desktops or mobiles:
- View Open cases.
- Update activity & Case status.
- Case Resolution.
- Self-Service Portal
- View Newsletters, Schemes, Product launch etc. details published from Central.
- Option to raise a query related to Product, brand etc. which will be addressed by Customer Service team.
- Option to view query status & response.
The above-mentioned features can be accessed from mobiles as well.
- Reports & Dashboards:
- Case Analysis – Daily/Weekly/Monthly.
- Customer Service Performance metrics.
- Order Booking Analysis – Daily/Weekly/Monthly.
- Customer/Contact Analysis.
- Real time tracking of complaints.
- Faster case resolution.
- Ability of viewing and updating cases from any device.
- Rich analytics with various reports & scheduled dashboards.
- Generate sales through call center by calling missed beats.