Client is a leading food processing company in India over Rs.6000 Crores in revenues, delivering products in over 5 categories through 3.5 million retail outlets to more than half the Indian population
Client was looking for a cloud based Customer Service Solution to handle the call center activities with CTI Integration. The project scope involves performing various activities for call center agents, Factory/Distributor/ASM, RSM, etc., and for management
1. Customer Service Team
- Case Management:
- Receiving calls from various sources like Consumers, dealers, retailers, etc.
- Case creation, categorization
- Call recording option on the cases
- Assigning the case to the stake holders – Factory/Distributor/ASM/RSM etc. for resolution
- Case status & activity update
- Case closure
- Automatic Call waiting & Call routing features will be part of CISCO IVR components
- Files/doc update to cases
- Knowledge Management:
- Refer to the historical case details for resolution
- Document management for the knowledge base
- Customer/Contact Management
- Create new customers
- Update additional details of the customers
- Order Booking
- Refer to Customer-Salesman daily visit plan from SFA System, pulled by Salesforce
- Online booking of orders for the Salesmen missed visits/beat
2. Factory/Distributor/ASM/RSM etc.,
The above stake holders can perform the below activities from desktops or mobiles
- View Open cases
- Update activity & Case status
- Case Resolution
- Self-Service Portal
- View Newsletters, Schemes, Product launch etc. details published from Central
- Option to raise a query related to Product, brand etc. which will be addressed by Customer Service team
- Option to view query status & response
The above-mentioned features can be accessed from mobiles as well
- Reports & Dashboards
- Case Analysis – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Customer Service Performance metrics
- Order Booking Analysis – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Customer/Contact Analysis
- Real time tracking of complaints.
- Faster case resolution.
- Ability of viewing and updating cases from any device.
- Rich analytics with various reports & scheduled dashboards.
- Generate sales through call center by calling missed beats