The client is a global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future .With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, the client ensures that every connection counts.
- Allow selecting multiple part with custom details while adding line item to Opportunity.
- Allow approval Process configure based on the Product Line selection in Opportunity.
- Enable multiple languages for Net promoter Survey based on contact regions.
- System performance issue due to huge data in the system.
- Sync Salesforce Part with MFGPRO ERP based on Customer ID.
- Host the Customer Part Selector in Client’s website.
- Developed Custom Part Management Application to allow add multiple parts to an opportunity and also mass edit an update all the lines at a time.
- Setup Dynamic approval process to configure the approval process based on Product Line.
- Developed custom application which stored the Multiple Languages based on the contact regions.
- Enabled skinny table to refined the search criteria that results increasing the system performance.
- Created Rest API to sync the Salesforce Parts to MFGPRO based on the Part Number and Customer ID.
- Developed sites to display the Customer Part Selector based on the multiple part components.
- Easy and quick updates of line item on the Opportunity.
- Increase system performance giving flexibility to change the approver on the record level.
- Customers can suggest the users which language they prefer to receive the NPS Survey.
- This speed up the system performance while running reports and dashboards.
- Management are able to get the pricing details from single source.
- Visitors can check the products components available with the Client and download the product brochures.