Global steel manufacturer adopts SAP for massive savings and improved operational efficiency
The client is a steel-based technology and capital goods group based in Linz, Austria
The client is a subsidiary of an international steel-based technology and capital goods group based in Linz, Austria. This company is active in steel, automotive, railway systems, and tool steel industries in around 100 countries worldwide.
- Raw Material Management – Over 500 trucks of RM received in one manufacturing Plant.
- Financial Consolidation – Pending AR, Cost-benefit analysis, Asset Mgt.
- Multi-level stock-points – Depots, Stockiest, Distributors, Wholesalers, Dealers, Retailers, Consignment & Forwarding agents.
- Operational Efficiency of the Manufacturing process.
- Implementation of Cemeframe, JKT’s SAP Framework for Cement Industry.
- Apart from Key ERP system JKT implemented Business Objects and ESS/MSS.
- Integrated real time system with standardized processes across the organization.
- Identified Value realization areas for enhanced benefits as part of blue printing.
- Established monitoring system of energy consumption.
- Inventory Management Optimization by 15%.
- Reduction in Maintenance Cost by 3%.
- Reduction in Energy Cost by 6%.
- Increased Order Fill Rate by 4%.
- Higher Workforce Productivity by 17%.
- Reduction in Bad Debts by 7% (Effective AR Control).
- Reduction in Time to Market due to Timely MIS.