Client creates, deliver and support software solutions and services that make it easier for transportation agencies to manage their complex, day-to-day business operations. They have the unique ability to partner with travel agencies for the full 360 degrees of travel agencies operations as their focus is to serve transportation industry with their wide range of product portfolio. Client’s technical solution acts as a glue that binds transportation agencies together. The solution is dedicated to help travel and transport agencies streamline and integrate their day to day business operations.
- The client has developed several mobile apps which can help users to plan their journey and agencies to expand their business. The business solution offered revolves around Travel, Journey Planning, Bus, Rail and Airport services.
Few of the salient features are:
- Journey Planner: A journey planner for public transport options between any two locations, featuring all bus, coach, rail, Subway and ferry routes.
- Departure Boards: Departure boards shows real-time (where available) and scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro.
- Maps: Displays full routes on the map, with all scheduled calling points and stop times displayed.
- Traffic information: Current trunk road incident information with live Traffic Cameras on motorways and trunk roads are available. It also shows updated weather, planned roadworks and planned event information.
- News & Notices : The News and Notices notifications are broadcasted to the user about the Public transport services.
- Airport services: This includes Live flight departures and arrivals with Car park booking. The further features are coach and bus services, where we fly: destinations and airlines, Car hire options, Comprehensive guide to shopping and eating at the terminal, Scrollable terminal maps and Offers & vouchers to redeem in the Terminal.
JKT provided a complete end to end solution for managing the complete solution which includes:
- Set of mobile apps.
- Lots of web services.
- The infrastructure in production environment.
JKT is SAP-AG certified for Application Management Services Framework based on ITIL, which has been used for providing the support service to the client. The framework is based on the principles of continuous improvement and predictable service at predictable cost where customer will “Pay less for the same service” or “Pay same for more services”.
The service is delivered based on well-defined SLAs and KPIs with provision for service bonus and penalty. JKT has been delivering the support service successfully from last 12 months.
- Working towards ZERO application outage.
- Low cost and optimized solution.
- Handling bug fixing cycle.
- Handling change request on existing functionalities.
- Handling new features addition.
- Handling backend service configuration change (if any backend service change occurs).
- Creating, updating & managing web services Release new builds (Android, Blackberry and Kindle) on their respective stores for end users.
- Android SDK.
- Core Java SDK.
- Web services stack (Jersey , Jax-WS and Spring framework).
- Android device.