The client has large hospital, serving patients with focus on patient satisfaction and quality of hospital services through regular feedback they take from their patients and their attendants.
As per feedback patients have mentioned that they find it difficult to move around as the hospital is fairly large and they lose their way to a particular point of interest.
JKTechnosoft implemented it’s “in reach” solution with Indoor navigation. It is available on Android platforms. It works with Beacons (BLE device) to detect the current location of the mobile device and guide the patient to the desired destination with in hospital.
- Indoor Navigation.
- Indoor map generation with directions with audio support.
- Step-by-step navigation and audio support.
- The solution would certainly benefit users who are unfamiliar with large area hospital. Using mobile application, the hospital patient would have a better experience if they could navigate easily without any assistance. In places such as reception, OPD, the mobile application helps plan for the most optimal routes.
- Navigation to and from various Points of hospital.
- Map generation from point A to B with directions.
- Step-by-step navigation.
- Geo-fencing (restricted access to app only within the hospital premises).
- Mobile (Android mobile applications).
- Web (Java based web front end Beacons Management & User Management).
- Back-end (Web services built in Java for Mobile Applications & MySQL).
- Environment (Tomcat)
- Android device.
- Beacon sensors.