Client is one of the most successful and respected business houses in Bangladesh in verticals like Textiles, Shipping, Real Estate, Poultry, ICT, Energy, Packaging, Agro, and Leisure & Hospitality and dominates the domestic tea market, capturing approximately 50% of the national branded tea market and 80% of the branded tea-bag market. The company has an unrivalled distribution network of 500+ sales centers and 22 zonal offices.
The major challenge was to fully automate the entire tea & food business from the existing manual operations. The application has to be developed to meet the microscopic requirements of the less skilled sales team and Integration of systems to obtain instant and live reports of all the functions.
JKT’s sPOS, the mobile application (Online/Offline) allows the salesman to perform their daily activities like –
- JKT’s sPOS, the mobile application (Online/Offline) allows the salesman to perform their daily activities like –
- Order Booking
- Customer Billing
- Inventory Management
- Expense Booking
- Day Planning, Check-In, Check-Out
- Real-time monitoring of Salesman on the field.
- The solution involves the stock transfer from Plant to Distributors, between Distributors.
- Manage Promotions, Discounts and Loyal customers.
- Reports and Dashboards for Marketing team and Management.
- Transactions from Mobile/Salesforce reflected in QAD ERP.
Major benefits to client after embracing JKT’s sPOS solution:
- Daily average Sales of 200K USD plus visible to central Marketing & Management team on Salesforce dashboards as soon as a Sale is done from Salesman Mobiles.
- Substantial increase in Collection efficiency and Banking.
- 12% increase in Sales after first month of implementation due to efficiency enhancement of field force.
- ROI – Helped in decreasing working capital by 1/5th.
- On an average 36,000+ transactions per day flow into Salesforce from mobiles across the country.
- Live tracking of Salesman on the field from the Dashboard Google maps.
- Live updates on Inventory, Orders, Sales, Collections & Customer outstanding (There are more than 175K customers).
- Time spent on manual updates and reconciliation eliminated at various levels.
- Day/ Route Planning, Check-In, Check-Out of Salesman leading to productivity Reports/ Dashboards.
- Expense Approval process.