Experience Level (In Yrs): 4 to 10 Years
Number of Position(s): 3
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 4 – 6 years demonstrated experience with ASP.NET web applications leveraging C# .NET 4.5+, ASP.NET WebForms, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, WebAPI, WCF, HTML/DHTML, CSS, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of WCF Web Services and RESTful web services utilizing the WebAPI framework.
- Strong SQL programming skills with MS SQL Server 2014 including the creation of complex database queries, & indexes.
- Experience in creating database tables, stored procedures, views, etc. in MS SQL Server.
- Understanding of build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies.
- Exposure to Agile development environment.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Server (f.k.a. TFS) source code management tool.
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and related tools.
- Experience with business tier development on an enterprise software or commercial software project that involved large databases preferably involving multi user environments.
- Experience with development, testing & deployment of software solutions, including both user-interface and middle-tier processing.
- Qualification/Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA.