Experience Level (In Yrs): 4 to 6 Years
Number of Position(s): 2
- Human resources team at JKT is built on a vision to take a leadership role and create a sustainable environment filled with employees inspired towards working in direction of achieving JKT’s vision keeping the values of the organisation intact.
- HRBP will be a champion of JKT’s culture and values. Whether resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our employees, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help employees understand how people decisions are made.
- As an HRBP, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, whenever required, to reinvent how work is done. As part of our rich and diverse culture, you will be rolling out programs to support employees, including compensation, performance and talent programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR programs that are most relevant to the business objectives.
- Recommend the new approach that in turn will impact continual improvements in our people practices, employee engagement, and employee productivity.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the business on workforce planning and skills assessment. Validate the business need and ensure this is aligned with the overall corporate planning and budgeting.
- Proactively review and analyse business unit data, trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Partner with the business, and continually upgrade the overall performance and talent availability in the business.
- Review existing and future state leadership roles, consistent with the strategic business priorities. Enable the business to attract and retain such critical and valuable talent in the unit.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Initiate participation and contribution to projects that will have an organization-wide impact.
- Provide guidance and inputs on performance & compensation programs, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- MBA from top premium institute (IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM/MDI/NMIMS).
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & operational HR.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholder’s engagement: Business Partnering, Change Agent, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Rewards.
- Strong communication skills build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact-based and logical conclusions.
- Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability.
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
- Action-oriented and results-driven.