Experience Level (In Yrs): 4 to 6 Years
Number of Position(s): 1
Mandatory Technical Skills:
Primary skills – Hibernate, J2EE, ActiveMQ, OOPS, Core Java, Algorithms, Java Design Patterns, Data Structures JDBC, Spring, Spring Boot, Gherkins, Linux, SQL/NoSQL database, Spring framework, Cucumber framework.
Secondary skills – Unit Testing, Cloud experience, Analytical Skills, Agile, Apache, JIRA, etc.
We are looking for a talented java backend developer, who is ready to work from scratch and open minded enough to work in a startup culture. Candidate must have worked on web, and server technologies.
Experienced on variety of technologies but not limited to Java Spring, Hibernate, Spring, core java, unit testing, code coverage tools, Cloud-based data stores, as well as, hosted databases such as, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB and Postgres, work experience on one of cloud-based platforms AWS, Azure or Google cloud, experience in external API’s and Integration, etc.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends.
- Participate in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Make sure all the deliverables are in compliance with the architectural vision and business requirements.
- Set and follow core engineering processes around unit testing, code coverage to ensure software code quality.
- Collaborate with the QA team and UI team to understand the services requirements and create an execution plan.
- Collaborate with the QA team, SCM and Operations as part of project execution.
- Live and breathe the agile mindset and work in a fast-paced scrum environment.
- Work closely with remote team members located in the US office.
- Consistently deliver quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
- Individual contributor role with hands on coding / code reviews and should have end to product development knowledge.
- Solid understanding and deep technical knowledge of enterprise J2EE and cloud applications.
- Strong in Java fundamentals like Concurrency, data structures, algorithms and database concepts.
- Should be comfortable working with enterprise components like message bus, caching, reactive programming.
- Key contributions for the product design and execution.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM.
- Hands on experience in micro services with good understanding of Spring, Hibernate, REST.
- Experience in any of the cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge in Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Couchbase, any NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J) technology is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams.
- Strong passion for learning and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Self-directed and highly motivated, and be a strong team player.
- GIT knowledge.
- Quaification/Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA.