Experience Level (In Yrs): 4-6 Yrs
Number of Position(s): 5
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members located elsewhere within the UK and India
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to software development
- Demonstrate the desire to produce high quality software products within agreed budget and timescale constraints
- The ability to pro-actively suggest and implement process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team
- The ability to work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
Overall Project/Task description:
- Produce technical specifications and software designs based on high level customer requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the Business Analysts and Product Owners to resolve requirements gaps and conflicts.
- Develop high quality software using Java technologies.
- Create and execute comprehensive Unit Tests on developed software
- Support and maintain developed software within agreed service level targets and quality objectives
- Work effectively in a dynamic Agile software development environment
- Provide technical support, guidance and inspiration to other members of the team, both onshore and offshore
- Promptly escalate issues which cause personal or team development to fall outside of agreed quality or timescale tolerances and to actively contribute to their resolution.
- Pro-actively suggest and implement agreed process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes that enhance the performance and quality of personal and team deliverables.
- Work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.