Experience Level (In Yrs): 4-6 Years
Number of Position(s): 2
Job Description /Required Skills:
- Admin, development and implementations Skills with good command on SFDC Admin tasks such as user provisioning, backups, deployments, Configuration, monitoring batches, monitoring integrations, data duplication, data correction, changing templates, profiles permissions etc.
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL , Workflows
- At least 4 years of experience in Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementation, complete understanding of governor limits.
- Preliminary knowledge of Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, Ant Scripts
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Salesforce configuration activities like workflow rules, setting up profiles, permissions sets, sharing rules, approval process, process builder.
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards. Able to understand user requirements and convert them into of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work closely within a team environment
- Qualification / Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA