Experience Level (In Yrs): 5 to 8 Years
Number of Position(s): 1
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Must have Certified Platform Developer 1 (PD1) / Platform Developer 2 (PD2).
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning.
- Design and develop solutions for business partners using Salesforce CRM.
- Responsibilities include the creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, fit-gap assessment, design, development, testing, deploy and support activities.
- Work closely with technical project managers and various business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Manage and collaborate with product vendors and systems integrators on delivery of solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance testing.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system usability, performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Mentor junior developers in following best practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com implementations of customer projects.
- Strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, Web Components.
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them into technical designs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs – Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Quaification/Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA.