Experience Level (In Yrs): 10 to 15 Years
Number of Position(s): 1
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Must have Certified – System Architect / Application Architect / Technical Architect / Enterprise Architect.
- The Salesforce Solution Architect will become part of a team that will upgrade existing Customer Engagement systems within different business units. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with customers, developers and key stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable Salesforce solutions and technologies. These technologies include Salesforce.com products, APIs, Lightning components, mobile applications, amongst others.
- They will be expected to acquire a broad understanding of our enterprise systems ecosystem and design solutions that best fit current and future business needs within this context. The ideal candidate should be passionate about work, detail oriented, self-motivated, and be able to address and propose solutions to complex problems within a multi brand and shared data model.
- Quaification/Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA.
- Design and update the Salesforce system and capability landscape according to business needs.
- Create technical roadmaps, solutions, and reference architectures that empower our stakeholders and maximize customer value, using the breadth of the Salesforce solutions available to align and package the right solutions with the right business problem.
- Lead design workshops and requirements gathering sessions with Managers, Enterprise Architect, Product Owners, BA’s and Scrum Masters.
- Translate business requirements into solution designs that can be developed and configured, with high emphasis and priority on declarative development.
- Partner with internal and external resources in creating application and design documentation that leverages Salesforce best practices, including integrations of different business systems.
- Help develop and implement Salesforce COE.
- Educate stakeholders about Salesforce technology and best practice.
- Troubleshoot implementation issues and drive successful resolution.
- Evaluate changes and updates to the platform and recommend best approaches to new business needs.
- Assist the team with hands on tasks when needs arise.