Experience Level (In Yrs): 7 to 10 Years
Number of Position(s): 2
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Certification – ITIL foundation certificate or ITIL intermediate Accreditation.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts.
- Assess the change impact.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Create actionable deliverables for the change management levers.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Track and report issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Previous working experience within in first/second/third line support.
- Support change management at the organizational level.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- Strong communication skill required.
- Quaification/Education: B.Tech / MCA.