Experience Level (In Yrs): 7 to 10 Years
Number of Position(s): 2
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Certification – ITIL Intermediate Certification.
- The Support Manager will follow and adhere to the Problem Management Process.
- The Support Manager is responsible for driving down the adverse effect on the business of incidents caused by errors within the infrastructure and to proactively prevent the reoccurrence of incidents and major incidents.
- The role is accountable to the process owner and as the process manager the successful candidate will safeguard the adherence to the processes and escalate any process failures to the Service Delivery Manager.
- The role will be expected to manage and co-ordinate a team of problem analysts based in the UK and India ensuring the team meet all deadlines and deliver an efficient and effective service to customers and internal stakeholders.
- 2+ Years experience as a Problem Manager or Senior Problem Analyst.
- 2+ Years Managerial Experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including previous experience liaising with all levels of management.
- Ability to prioritise a team affectively.
- Flexibility in approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer facing and influencing skills.
- Ability to make decisions and take ownership.
- Experience using a Service Management Tool.
- Previous working experience within in first/second/third line support.
- Good knowledge of networking and infrastructure environments.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Quaification/Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA.