A leading global provider of technology-enabled claims and productivity management solutions. The company specializes in workers’ compensation; disability, FMLA and other employee absence; managed care; general, automobile, and professional liability; property loss adjusting; warranty and credit card claims services; fraud and investigation; structured settlements; medicare compliance solutions; and forensic investigations. Client and its affiliated companies deliver cost-effective claims, productivity, and managed care, risk consulting and other services to clients.
To enhance the user experience and improve service to its customers, Client selected Pega BRMS as a platform of choice and wanted to integrate its core claims management engine with Pega.
- Incorporation of a design pattern using a layered approach to separate business and data access layer
- Integration of PEGA UI using .NET WCF Services
- Execution of existing code base using open API Call
- Implemented WCF security using the following:
- Transport layer security
- Client certification
- Data encryption
- Reduced time to market
- Reduction in development time by using PEGA features as the front-end
- Improved operational efficiency
- Enhanced customer experience