The Company, a manufacturer of shoes, produces footwear and operates stores in the United States and 66 countries around the world. It is a leading online retailer of footwear and apparels and continues to lead the industry in making style comfortable with performance technologies from Adidas since 1971. It is a subsidiary of the Adidas Group, included in the DJSI for the 11th consecutive time.
Client has a multilingual B2C e-commerce portal for shoes, bags, apparel, accessories. Their product catalogue was maintained manually in Excel sheets by a number of product administrators in various locations nationally and across numerous countries. As the company diversified and launched newer products lines, this manual process proved to be a major bottleneck in providing real time information and initiate new product launch and special offers. The client urgently required a solution for managing and uploading product data on the production server in a time-bound efficient manner.
- Development of a robust, secure and future proof portal
- Web-based solution for the automatic upload of data from various locations to maintain the product catalogue, enhancing product search and enabling and verifying credit card payments.
- Ease of use
- Integration with payment gateway for online credit card verification
- Introduction of advanced keyword based product search
- Improvement in the quality, functionality, performance of the e-commerce portal
- Enhancement of the user experience on the portal
- Improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Saving of time at all locations across the globe with automation of the product catalogue
- Enhancement of speed to market and launch of new products