Client is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of equipment for the construction industry, including self-loading mobile concrete mixers, batching plants and site dumpers. The company is a global giant that has been prominent in the world market for over 60 years. The client has two manufacturing plants and six branches in India.
To maintain its position in the market, the client realized that it needed a comprehensive and integrated ERP application to address the requirements of all departments. The goal was provide access to real time data within the organization, improve after sales support service, improve control on inventory, R&D projects and sales campaigns and enhance decision-making based on accurate and on-time MIS.
- A comprehensive SAP ERP solution covering Project Systems, PLM, HR and Payroll, SAP CRM and BI
- Implementation of industry-specific solution for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to help increase forecast accuracy, cut costs, speed time to market and more.
- Best in class tier 1 ERP system for the organization integrating all departments
- A strong information system for supporting organizational growth
- Adoption of industry best practices by way of implementing SAP
- Central repository of all ECN, drawings, material master, etc.
- Better control and reporting of R&D projects and sales campaigns
- Appropriate system for recording customer complaints, assigning task to the service team, managing warranties and claims, serial number tracking, maintenance of machine build records in order to respond to service calls
- Acceleration of sales cycles and improvement in profit margins
- Enhancement of engineering, sourcing and manufacturing efficiency
- Speedy detection of supply chain exceptions and lower costs
- Minimization of time to profit and reduction in risk for new projects
- Better management of inventory (incoming, spares, in-process & machines) by means of effective planning and procurement
- Rely on proactive alerts for real-time responsiveness
- Faster quote-to-order and quicker time to market
- Reduction in inventory write-offs
- Better forecast accuracy and higher supplier on-time delivery
- Minimized scrap and rework
- Faster period closing and financial reporting