Global steel manufacturer adopts SAP for massive savings and improved operational efficiency
The client is a steel-based technology and capital goods group based in Linz, Austria
The client is a subsidiary of an international steel-based technology and capital goods group based in Linz, Austria. This company is active in steel, automotive, railway systems, and tool steel industries in around 100 countries worldwide.
- Raw Material Management – Over 500 trucks of RM received in one manufacturing Plant
- Financial Consolidation – Pending AR, Cost-benefit analysis, Asset Mgt.
- Multi-level stock-points – Depots, Stockiest, Distributors, Wholesalers, Dealers, Retailers, Consignment & Forwarding agents
- Operational Efficiency of the Manufacturing process
- Implementation of Cemeframe, JKT’s SAP Framework for Cement Industry
- Apart from Key ERP system JKT implemented Business Objects and ESS/MSS
- Integrated real time system with standardized processes across the organization
- Identified Value realization areas for enhanced benefits as part of blue printing
- Established monitoring system of energy consumption