Social Distancing Radar (SDR)
Social Distancing Radar (SDR) is one of the JKT’s smart artificial intelligence solution, that helps the organizations, which are planning to reopen their office premises and stores, by integrating with the organizations’ existing surveillance system quickly and affordably.
The COVID-19 pandemic has unleashed chaos across the globe and as most of the organizations plan to reopen their office premises and start the business operations, they would require a system that can monitor the users’ movements and identify overcrowded places within the premises.
In most of the places, there is an existing surveillance system which is a network of CCTV cameras. These CCTV cameras form a live feed that is used by admin/security staff for monitoring.
While cameras are good at recording in what’s happening and producing the live feeds, these feeds can also be utilized to monitor users’ movements, overcrowded places, mask-detection, person identification, etc. and the collected information can be further used to analyze the behavior, density, and the traffic flows.
Social Distancing Radar Flow
Fig 1: Social Distancing Radar (SDR) Flow
In a nutshell, SDR empowers businesses to jump-start through a monitoring system that ensures a safe and secure premise by easy plug and digest the data (CCTV feed) from sources like IP CCTV cameras, and RTSP feeds of users’ movement, number of people in places like meeting rooms, common area, office cubicles, etc. SDR has a user-friendly dashboard as a presentation layer which provides various analytical insights as shown below:
- Calculate the distance between multiple people in each vicinity.
- Monitor, Detect and Raise the alert in case of any social distancing violations.
- A fully functional analytical dashboard that depicts the overall situation in a real-time manner.
- Contact tracing feature that helps to protect employees if they get exposed to anyone who has tested COVID positive.
- Easy to plug with an existing surveillance system.
- Cloud and on-premises infrastructure support.
Social Distancing Radar Architecture
Fig 2: Social Distancing Radar (SDR) Architecture
SDR comes with add on features like:
- Person identification.
- Face mask detection.