A design-thinking methodology helps in forming a business vision and create a guided approach to bring that vision to reality. The process is broadly classified into three phases.
- Explore: Benchmark, Fieldwork, Observe, Photograph and Share.
- Create: Brainstorm, Select Few, Rapid Model, Integration and Testing.
- Implement: Design, Prototype, Testing and Specifications.
Design principles are applied to strategies to improve the success rate for innovation. It invokes the idea of continuously redesigning business models to create advances in both innovation and efficiency.
The prime framework involves discovery, reframe opportunity, incubate, ideate, illuminate, refine ideas, rapid prototype, deliver and iterate. JKT promises Design Thinking involving 3 major pillars: People “Desirable”, Business “Viable” and Technical “Viable”. The key to all of them is the primary output being innovation.
JKT follows a 3-step process of Explore, Create, and Implement. These processes involve Client Briefing, bringing up new insights, invoking innovation and providing a handoff packaging.
Few Key Benefits of Design Thinking and its Industrialization
- Creates Value and in solving complex and real time problems.
- Centralized and Evolutionary Process in – Designing, Testing and Iterations.
- Employs Empathy – Identify with the needs and challenges of the End Users running the systems.