The client provides fuel and energy to 27,000 locations for over 3700 commercial customers, 440 school districts, 770 counties, and 590 cities across the United States and Canada. The Client’s business supports every level of the energy supply and management process starting from purchasing and operations, to finance and equipment maintenance. Supplying and simplifying energy across the United States and Canada, the Client is focused on developing strong partnerships with their customers to streamline their energy supply chain.
- The Client wanted to create a generic frame work which handles and integrate between various customers using same UI.
- Configuring the data format, source & destination for different client.
- Tracking the failure of the process and display on UI.
JKT Proposed an automation framework using BizTalk and ASP.Net that can handle all the message transaction between the source and destination and can be configured using UI.
EIP framework was designed using ASP.Net, BizTalk & WCF, which was easier to maintain and involved the following techniques:
- Configuring client data format along with source and destination.
- Transforming and make communication possible for different entities.
- Track the transaction flow.
- Logging the status of the transaction along with the failure reason.
Major benefits to client after embracing JKT’s sPOS solution:
- EIP provides an interface which is used to monitor the status of a process at run time which is EIP Dashboard.
- This has details of EIP Integration processes.
- EIP Dashboard contains the information about all running process, successfully completed process and failed processes.
- For the failed processed, EIP dashboard provides the reason of failure, step where the process fails and allows the user to provide resolution which is stored in database and helps other user if they get stuck with the same problem.