The client is a software company which is specialized in providing retail technology and store level solutions. In addition, they also provide IT managed services which include private cloud hosting and service desk services for retail sector companies.
With a vision to be a reliable technology partner, the client aimed at strengthening their retail capabilities in areas of customer experience and customer engagement.
The client sought to enhance its agility and reliability in providing retail technological solutions, with the help of an experienced and reliable implementation partner with a retail enterprise solution implementation expertise for SAP IS Retail implementations.
The client comprised of a unique and powerful portfolio solution that offered an integrated solution across selling touchpoints such as PoS, Mobile, BYOD, eCommerce, and many more. It created a seamless shopping experience and was regarded by its customers as one of the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise platform for retail companies.
With its growing retail customer base in recent years, the client wanted to deliver solutions at a faster pace without compromising on quality and innovation. Thus, they desired a complete transformation in the delivery of the business as well as ensuring better business continuity and customer satisfaction.
JK Technosoft as a solution partner helped the client with the development and implementation of SAP IS Retail. The project started with the development of rapid-deployment solutions for IS retail implementations. In addition, it involved Point of Sales (POS) integrations with key business processes such as Merchandise Lifecycle, Supply Chain Management, and Store and Multi-Channel management; followed by comprehensive integration testing for IS Retail implementations.
The quick and efficient deployment of solutions ensured business continuity planning. This transformation in the area of business delivery made the client a reliable, quicker, and efficient retail solution provider.
We also helped the client with managing end-to-end integration testing for over 110 business scenarios involving over 5 third-party systems.
Fig: System Integration Diagram- SAP Retail Business
- The transformed business deliver strategy, improved the business continuity and helped the client enhance the reliability and agility in terms of delivering business to its customer.
- We also helped the client with managing end-to-end integration testing for over 110 business scenarios involving over 5 third-party systems.
- The client has benefitted in developing 11 end-to-end business process rapid deployment templates.
- The transformation helped the client in building trust and strengthening loyalty among its customers.
- Leveraging expertise strategy has ensured improved efficiencies across the organization and built better consumer experiences.