The client is one of the leading providers of Optometry, Audiology and other healthcare services in the UK. With more than 30 years of experience in the industry and business operations in Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Australia and New Zealand; the client is the leading British multinational optical retail chain.
With abundant expertise in the industry, the client aimed at providing value eye-care and hearing aid services and products to its end-customers in the regions served. The client desired for a solution partner that would help them in the successful implementation of ServiceNow and would help them strategies their work pattern and processes in such a way to achieve operational efficiencies and would kick start their journey towards digital transformation.
In order to stay competitive in the digital era, unlock productivity and fuel innovation; the client ought to align their business growth with the digital transformation strategy. They required to revolutionize their IT landscape and improve the organization’s ability to respond to industry shifts. There was a need to work in-line with industry standards and best practices to cater the digitization needs.
The client faced challenges involving:
- The business processes involved manual intervention; managed by legacy tools and had a variety of tools for different tasks.
- They desired a capable and agile solution to manage their business need and support the future expansion.
- The outdated legacy tools affected the overall employee and customer experience. This created data in silos which were time-consuming that lacked accuracy and lead to operational challenges.
- The system needed one platform to manage customers, employees, third-party vendors and a solution which can be abreast with growing business requirement.
JK Technosoft as a solution partner helped the client with the ServiceNow implementation, support and upgradation. Post-implementation, the client was offered with real-time services to manage unplanned interruptions and reductions in quality of IT service and enhancement of performance.
ServiceNow acted as a single platform aiming at resolving all business IT needs globally, ranging from customer experience enhancement to employee ease in performing business operations.
- The solution was a one-stop shop for all their ITSM needs, involving Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Management of Knowledge base to manage IT-related issues efficiently and effectively.
- Management of Configuration items using the ServiceNow CMDB for better insight into the IT infrastructure of the organization.
- Integration with third-party tools and applications for smoother user experience.
- Custom Applications to meet niche yet important business requirements.
- Enhance customer, vendor, employee and partner experience via ServiceNow Service Portal for a better user experience.
- Agent workspace to assist customers for long-lasting relations.
- Serving all business divisions on a single ServiceNow Cloud-based Platform.
ServiceNow Product Solution
|Areas Served||Solution Provided|
|IT Service Management||ServiceNow OOB IT service Management Implementation|
|IT Infrastructure||ServiceNow CMDB|
|Agent||ServiceNow Agent Workspace|
|Special Business Needs||Customized applications|
Fig: JK Technosoft Solution Architecture
- Reduced time for incident and problem resolution.
- Reporting and Analytics on Incidents and Problems for prompt action.
- Proper insights on CI’s help divert financial and technological resources on more important activities.
- Data and Insights on Configuration Items (Software and Hardware), enable leaders to better manage and divert there technological and financial resources into areas of business which require them the most.
- The client could now serve customer better with help of real time and accurate data.
- Enhanced customer experience in all the regions served using virtual agent and self-service portal.
- Reduced time for agents to promptly resolve customer query.
- Standardized user experience for better brand recognition globally.
- A Single platform was created that kept up with the pace of business growth.
- Reduced time by 1/5th to resolve customer queries by service agents, previously.
- 50% reduction in time spent on incident management.
- 70% of employee queries now resolved through the self-service portal.
- 70% reduction in time required to resolve queries.