The Client is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, abatement systems and related value-added services. The client is a UK major, has presence is 30 countries with an annual turnover of £640 million, servicing customers sites across Europe, USA and Asia Pacific region.
- The client decided to list the company in US Markets and required help and expertise in ensuring compliance towards SoD (Segregation of Duties) SOX.
- Role Design: Security roles redesigned in accordance with business roles.
- Segregation of Duties (SoD): Carried out SoD remediation / mitigation activity for roles and users against then existing SoD rule-set.
- Change Management: Develop fully documented process standards for security role management for Joiners / Movers / Leavers for adoption by Security, IM and Business Teams.
- Number of roles brought down from over 17,000 to 400+
- SoD conflicts that was un-remediated over the years were simplified and are in proper remediation.
- This aided the customer to go public in the USA for SoD SOX compliance.